Were you diagnosed with cancer after taking Zantac? If so, you may be eligible for a lawsuit against the drug’s manufacturer. In these situations, you need an attorney on your side who can fight for your right to justice—and the South Dakota Zantac injury lawyers at Estey & Bomberger, LLP can help you hold the manufacturer accountable.
Our Zantac lawsuit attorneys represent former patients nationwide, including in South Dakota. If you believe that you qualify for litigation against Zantac manufacturers, our firm will work diligently to secure maximum compensation on your behalf.
Why Choose Estey & Bomberger for Your Zantac Claim?
- For years, our firm has represented injured people across the United States. We have secured millions of dollars in settlements and jury verdicts.
- Zantac lawsuits can be very complex. Our firm specializes in dangerous drug claims and has the skills, resources, and experience necessary to recover the compensation you deserve.
- Our firm takes all cases on a contingency fee basis. If we do not secure a settlement on your behalf, you will not be charged any legal fees or expenses.
How Zantac Can Increase Your Risk for Cancer
In April 2020, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requested a recall of Zantac and generic ranitidine products. This decision was issued after an investigation uncovered dangerous levels of N-Nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) in the medication. NDMA is a carcinogenic or cancer-causing substance and may cause serious health problems if ingested at unsafe levels.
Regular Zantac use may increase your risk for certain types of cancer. In fact, many former patients have developed the following conditions after taking this medication:
Who Is Eligible to File a Zantac Claim in South Dakota?
If you were diagnosed with cancer and believe Zantac is to blame, it is easy to feel worried and overwhelmed. Cancer is a serious disease that can change your life in many ways, affecting your finances, physical health, and emotional well-being.
By filing a lawsuit, you can hold the medication’s manufacturers accountable for the losses that you suffered. If you meet the following criteria, you are likely eligible for a Zantac claim in South Dakota:
- You were diagnosed with a cancer related to Zantac.
- You took Zantac for at least one year prior to your diagnosis.
- You took Zantac on a regular basis, usually weekly for at least one year.
A South Dakota Zantac lawyer from Estey & Bomberger, LLP can assess your case and determine whether you are eligible for litigation.
What Is the Statute of Limitations for Zantac Claims in South Dakota?
In South Dakota, you must file a Zantac lawsuit within three years from the date of your cancer diagnosis. Additionally, you cannot file your claim more than six years from the date that you purchased Zantac. To protect your right to compensation and initiate your claim before the deadline passes, it is important to speak with a Zantac lawsuit attorney in South Dakota right away.
Contact a South Dakota Zantac Lawsuit Attorney Today
Being diagnosed with cancer can be a scary experience. If you believe that your diagnosis is related to Zantac use, the Zantac injury lawyers at Estey & Bomberger, LLP can help. Contact us today at (800) 260-7197 to schedule a free case consultation and discuss your legal options with a South Dakota Zantac lawsuit attorney.