People who were diagnosed with cancer after taking Zantac, a popular heartburn medication, may be eligible for a lawsuit against the manufacturer. This medication was found to have dangerous levels of a cancer-causing substance, which triggered a recall.
Many Wyoming residents relied on Zantac to relieve symptoms of heartburn and other conditions. If you believe that your cancer was caused by Zantac, the attorneys at Estey & Bomberger, LLP can help. Our firm can represent your lawsuit against the manufacturer and secure compensation to pay for the losses that you suffered.
Why Choose Estey & Bomberger, LLP for Your Zantac Lawsuit
- Our firm has a 99% case success rate for a reason. Our attorneys are committed to achieving justice for victims of defective medications, including Zantac.
- We have a strong history of obtaining successful settlements and jury verdicts for our clients. Our attorneys have recovered over $500 million in a five-year period alone.
- Our firm takes all cases on a contingency fee basis. If we do not win money in your Zantac lawsuit, you will not pay any legal fees.
What Is Zantac and Why Was It Recalled?
Zantac is a popular medication that is used to treat gastroesophageal conditions such as acid reflux, stomach ulcers, and heartburn. In April 2020, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recalled Zantac after discovering dangerous levels of N-Nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) in the medication.
NDMA is an impurity that could raise the risk of certain cancers, such as the following:
- Bladder cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Stomach cancer
- Colon cancer
- Liver cancer
- Breast cancer
Do You Need a Lawyer for Your Zantac Claim?
Many former Zantac patients are filing lawsuits against the drug’s manufacturers and recovering financial compensation for their cancer-related losses. If you were diagnosed with cancer after taking Zantac, you could pursue this type of claim in Wyoming civil court.
In these situations, you need a Wyoming Zantac lawsuit attorney from Estey & Bomberger, LLP on your side. Our Zantac injury lawyers have significant experience representing clients in their claims against Zantac manufacturers and will leverage our skills, resources, and knowledge to prove your right to recovery.
Your Zantac lawsuit attorney in Wyoming will handle all matters related to your lawsuit and will work diligently to secure the highest possible settlement in your case. You can instead focus on treatment and recovery while your lawyer builds a compelling case in your favor.
Compensation Available in a Wyoming Zantac Lawsuit
Any type of cancer diagnosis can have a significant impact on your finances, emotional well-being, and physical health. By filing a lawsuit against Zantac’s manufacturers, you could recover financial compensation to help pay for these losses.
There are two types of compensation in a Wyoming Zantac lawsuit: economic and non-economic. Economic damages refer to financial losses, while non-economic damages involve your pain and suffering.
Below are a few examples of compensation that you could claim in your Zantac lawsuit:
- Past and future medical expenses related to your cancer
- Lost wages and loss of future earnings and benefits
- Disability accommodations and specialized treatments
- Mental anguish, emotional distress, and loss of quality of life
- Chronic pain and permanent disability
- Compensation for the loss of a loved one, such as funeral expenses
Contact a Wyoming Zantac Lawsuit Attorney
Were you diagnosed with cancer after taking Zantac? You may qualify for legal action. Trust the specialized team of Zantac injury attorneys at Estey & Bomberger, LLP to represent your lawsuit and fight for your right to fair compensation.
Contact us today at (800) 260-7197 to discuss your next steps with a Zantac lawsuit attorney in Wyoming.